Airbrush: New Name to transform Makeup Game
Your wedding is one of the biggest days of life and a day when you are most photographed. All you want is to look flawless with that admirable look at each moment captured by the photographer. With HD cameras, every minute detail on your face is prominently visible and this is when Airbrush Makeup technique comes into picture. Unlike conventional foundation applied in a regular way, airbrush foundation is finely misted on to the skin. It keeps the skin hydrated, waterproof and sweat proof, allows it to breathe and gives a diffused & super blended look. Moreover, it suits all skin types and stays for good 14 hours. Instead of all those traditional tools used to apply base foundation, airbrush works through an air compressor which sprays a mist of foundation to gently cover the skin and conceal blemishes, birthmarks, scars or acne. However, your makeup artist will do justice to her profession by giving you a flawless look irrespective of whether she uses airbrush or regular makeup, airbrush is a big help for the photographer as you will look amazing in the pictures clicked that too with no need for re-touching.
While deciding on which technique of makeup or look you should choose, you should know what is airbrush makeup best suited or not suited for. Here are some facts which you will wish to learn about airbrush technique;
• If you have oily skin, you might find it better to use airbrush makeup because it stays longer and does not slide off the oily skin like regular makeup.
• If you have acne, scars or lines, you can do a regular makeup and top it off with a layer of air brush.
• Airbrush makeup is not always better for bad skin as it is sheerer and works well on clear skin.If you have severe skin issues, consult your makeup artist beforehand.
• Airbrush makeup is also HD and adds radiance to your skin.
• It works well with both, water and silicone. If you are allergic to silicone or even if you are unaware of that, it is important to tell your artist as you should not risk an allergic reaction before your wedding.
• If you feel a trial is needed, go ahead and let your makeup artist check your foundation colour and know if you feel uncomfortable with high air pressure. This will give her an idea of how to work on your skin on the D-day.
• It is important to know what your artist is doing with your skin. Hence, understand the utility of airbrush instead of blindly asking for it.
• Whether you choose airbrush makeup or not, you must trust your makeup artist more than the tools. After all it’s important to use her skill set to the best ability.
You can look as beautiful, even at midnight, as you did when the makeup was first applied through airbrush technique used by Supriti Batra, a renowned makeup artist, whom you can also consult if you have specific makeup needs.