Do you want to know about Makeup Studio Course Fees in Gurgaon?
An individual must be 18 or above to apply for any of the courses. One can check the entry requirements by visiting Supriti Batra makeup studio as well and can get further details.
After getting yourself enrolled, one can personally pay a visit to Supriti Batra makeup studio. Our experts panel will take you through an enrollment process by conducting a small Personal Interview, filling up the entire enrollment form, pay some advance deposit to secure your place in a particular course.
• For each course the fees is different. In order to check the total cost, one has to check the enrolled course and its total fee from the page itself.
• Fee can be paid in two stages. Some deposit can be paid at the time of enrollment. Rest of the fees can be paid monthly or quarterly depending upon the duration of the course applied for.
• In case of any cancellation, deposit amount will not be refunded.
• Fees include everything from materials, brushes and tools, makeup to cleaning equipment. A person is asked to bring his own pen and a notepad for noting down the lessons taught during each session.
Where are Makeup Course Centre in Gurgaon?
The complete address of where the Centre is located is mentioned below:
D-4, The Legend, Golf Course Extension Road,
Sec- 57, Sushant Lok- 3, Gurgaon, Haryana.
How to Reach Us
Terms and Conditions
• Behaviour- Around or within the premises of the centre, the students are supposed to behave in a professional manner. A zero tolerance policy will be applied in case any student is found to be following any malpractice like taking alcohol or drugs.
• Attendance- Regular attendance is mandatory irrespective of any of the course a student is enrolled into in order to get the Course certificate.
• Payment- Payment can be made in parts. Some amount can be paid at the time of enrolment and the remaining amount can be paid as the course progresses.
• Transfer and cancellation- All requests to move to a different course can be acknowledged in writing only. No Verbal requests shall be entertained.
• No Filming, recording/Photography- A student must adhere to all the guidelines while being within or outside the premises of the centre. Any adherence, may lead to serious repercussions.
• Future Job Opportunities- In case of any job placement, a student must maintain the centre’s reputation in fulfilling the work commitment. In a situation, where a student is unable to join the company offered, it is then a student responsibility to find a new job for self.