Skincare for your wedding
It’s your wedding and you are super excited. You are so busy with other preps that you actually tend to ignore yourself at times. Things such as skipping a meal, staying in sun for long and missing your workout sessions can lead to adverse results. A makeup artist will do what she is best at. She will give you the best quality makeup, use latest trendy styles and will even hide some of those unwanted and all of a sudden popped up marks. But, it is your responsibility too to take utmost good care of self. Anything that goes wrong with your body system reflects highly on your skin. And when it’s your wedding, you simply cannot afford to have these uninvited guests.
These little acts can save you from big troubles.
• First and most important eat really well. Have lots of nutritious food, greens, fruits and dark chocolates. Dark chocolates help reduce sun sensitivity and thus a great help during those long shopping sessions in the hot sun. Take foods that are high in omega-3 fatty acids as they help your skin glow naturally.
• Detox your body regularly. You need to purify and cleanse your body to get rid of harmful toxins that steal away your glow. Take lot of juices, salads and herbal teas to get a refreshed feeling for self.
• Exercise well. You have been keen on exercising and always regular with your workout sessions, but these wedding arrangements might be posing harm on your routine. This is the time when you have to make sure that your exercise regime stays intact. You can surely make some minor adjustments but do stick to your commitment of a healthy body.
• Do not step out of home without appropriate sunblock. You cannot afford to have tan lines or dehydrated skin before your wedding. Keep yourself safe from harmful sun rays.
• Try new stuff pretty early. At times when we are too occupied, we postpone some tasks thinking that these minor things, not very important can be handled later. And when this later date arrives on your wedding day, it can cause big troubles. Try on any new products on your skin pretty early f you have very sensitive skin. Make sure you inform your makeup artists about this well before time. This will keep you relaxed of what suits you and what not.
With these little acts you can save yourself from last moment troubles. If in case you face any skin issues, contact your makeup artist immediately. A professional makeup artist, like Supriti Batra, will definitely guide you with the best and effective remedies for your problems. Happy Wedding with a happy skin!