10 Must haves in your bridal makeup kit
The D-day is approaching fast. Have you got your makeup kit ready yet?
If no, then I suggest you do that first before anything else. Your
makeup kit is a ‘cannot be ignore or delayed’ thing. Here we suggest you
some essentials that must find a place in your makeup kit. Though you
will hire a professional for your bridal makeup on the day of the
wedding, but these things are going to be of help for your routine
So, here’s the list.
Cosmetic market is full of huge range of foundations. It is better to
go for liquid foundation as they spread evenly and give smooth finish.
Carefully match your foundation with your skin color, at times you might
even need to merge two shades to get the perfect match.
2. Primer: It is important to apply primer especially when you want your makeup to stay for long.
3. Blush: Highlight your cheeks with a blush. You can buy two shades of blush and can mix them to give a variation.
4. Eye shadow palette: Buy a nice palette with good color options. Do not forget to check for golden shade.
5. Lipstick and lip-gloss:
Buy at least 5-6 shades of lipstick. Pick one red and some neutral
shades of brown, pink and peach. Do not forget to buy some nice shades
of lip-gloss for those days when you wish to not apply lipstick.
6. A nude lip-pencil: Lip-pencil gives a perfect shape to your lips and makes lipstick application quite easy.
7. Eye Liner:
You have so many shades of eyeliner available in the market these days.
Black is a must and rest you can choose as per personal choice.
8. Kajal: If you have small eyes, then Kajal is a not to be forgotten product. It highlights your eyes and also gives a bolder look.
9. Mascara: It helps to define your eyelashes. It adds volume to your eyes.
10. Nail paints: Buy a nice variety of nail colors. Also buy a good quality remover.
are some basic products that must find place in your makeup kit. You
can choose from some renowned brands like MAC, Revlon, Chambor and many
more to fill up your kit with variety of high quality products. Do not
forget to buy a nice brush set to go with your kit. If you have any
doubts regarding your skin type or color choice, you can take assistance
from your makeup artist who can suggest you some real nice things.
Supriti Batra is a renowned bridal makeup artist whom you can approach
for your bridal makeup and related services. Along with it, she can also
share some great tips for your perfect makeup.