7 Steps to look flawless even after Wedding
Your wedding day has to be a special one with that perfect look of yours. And for this purpose, you plan and hire a professional makeup artist, following all those tips on skin care and health months before just to look perfect on the D-day. But such an intensive care tends to last until you get married and you forget to take care of your look on approaching events such as wedding dinners, post-wedding party with friends, etc. Here we focus how easy it is to be ready for routine outings and events after your wedding.
1. Cleanse: Washing your face and patting it dry helps in removing dirt. Begin with cleansing your face with a gentle wash, using a cleanser that suits best your skin type, that there is no dust or oil residue on the face.
2. Moisturize: It is important to moisturize your dry skin after wash. Take a small amount of good moisturizer and apply small dots all over and gently massage using fingertips in a circular motion. This helps in hydrating your skin and ensures makeup to last long. You can also use a Primer as it will protect your skin from absorbing foundation.
3. Foundation: Foundation gives you flawless smooth skin. All you need to do is use a foundation that matches your skin tone. One with matte finish will be a good option. Apply it starting from the center of the face using your fingers, sponge or brush and blend it outwards.
4. Eye Shadow: Gold eye makeup or smoky charcoal is good for a night party. However, for a casual visit to your relatives or in- laws, a light peachy pink shade is best. You can simply use a singe shade or apply brown shade on the inner crease area to enhance.
5. Blush On: Blush gives you a youthful glow. Pink and Apricot are most suited for Indian skin tones.Suck your cheeks in and take some blush on a blush brush and apply with strokes.
6. Eye Liner: Eye Pencil gives your eyes a bolder look and helps you stand out nice and pretty. A thick outline on the upper lid and kajal on lower lid, smudging till the outer corner, will give your eyes a more highlighted look.A jet-black colored liner and kajal goes well with every outfit.
7. Lip Color: You can go for neutral colors such as peach, beiges and nudes shades. You can use a lip stick too starting from center and following the natural arch of lips to the corners. If you wish not to use a lip color, a light shade lip gloss will also do. Try not experimenting with dark red or gaudy shades, which you have never used before.
Try these basic tips, which are shared exclusively by Supriti Batra, a renowned bridal makeup artist. Approach her to get your most memorable flawless look for wedding or use these basic techniques for your post-wedding occasions.