8 Pre-wedding tips by pre-bridal makeup artist in Delhi Supriti Batra
A bride should that forget to take care of herself amidst the chaos the usually surround a wedding. Take a look at the 8 tips that can prove to be a life saver for every bride to be.
Beauty tips for brides to be
1) CTM- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing should be regularly done for glowing youthful skin. Cleansing washes away the dirt, opens the pores, and helps the skin to breathe better. Toning helps tighten the pores and reduce fine lines to an extent. Lastly moisturizing helps to lock in the moisture leaving the skin looking supple and soft. Always apply sunscreen diligently.
2) Exfoliation- Exfoliation helps to get rid of those pesky blackheads and dead skin cells. Make sure to use a mild agent as to not irritate your skin.
3) Facial and hair spa- You should start with the facial at least six months before the wedding. If you have less time opt for a bi weekly facial. For healthy shinning hair get a hair spa once a month, six months before the big day.
4) Beautiful hands and feet- Pay attention to your hands, feet and nails for an added appeal to your look. There are tons of home- made treatments that you can try.
5) Hair removal- Keep you well groomed. Maintain a bi weekly or monthly routine as sudden hair removal can lead to rashes and small cuts says the pre-bridal makeup artist in Delhi.
6) Diet- Eat a well-balanced diet of fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water to get your body rid of the toxins. Avoid too much grease or spices. Consult your doctor or dietitian to fulfill any nutritional gaps.
7) Sleep- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours a day for a polished skin and avoid dark circles.
8) Maintaining the glow- You can opt for some home-made remedies to keep the glow intact:-
a. Do not use an untried facial product on the big day
b. Do not tweeze your bows
c. Do not skip meals.
About the artist
Supriti Batra is a pre-bridal makeup artist in Delhi. She has put a smile on the faces of 50 brides in the last 3 months. Take a peek at her portfolio at SupritiBatra.in.