What makeup academy should you go to?
So you have decided to enroll yourself in makeup courses academy in Delhi. That is great news. But before you actually pay the fees and get enlisted, there are some questions that you should ask of the makeup academy.
Here are some of the most important ones that you should ask of any makeup academy in Delhi.
• What sets this academy apart from the others?
• Does the makeup academy specialize in any key area like bridal makeup or special effects or cosmetics?
• Does the academy have a comprehensive curriculum in all areas of makeup, thus making you a well-rounded professional?
• Is the curriculum updated? And if yes, what did they recently add to their course? What technologies does it incorporate?
• Does the makeup academy have an onsite laboratory where you can practice before, during or after classes? If they do, how much do they charge for it and what is the degree of help on offer?
• IF you are intending to become a freelance makeup artist, does the academy also provide business training which is so essential in today’s competitive market?
• Ask the authorities about the track record of the instructors. Are they fresh out of school themselves or experienced graduates with years behind them? Do they apprise you of current working techniques?
• Does the academy also prepare you for the sets?
• Does the school recommend using any particular brand of cosmetics or are they in favor of any particular style of working? Good schools will usually be ambivalent about the choice of cosmetics, instead focusing on the technique itself which is the deciding factor in any scenario.
• How big will the classes be? What is the length of each class and will individual attention be given?
These questions will stand you in good stead before you dish out mega bucks for enrolment, because as we all know, they are expensive and you deserve the best training for your hard earned money.