What Pre-Bridal procedures are followed in a parlour?
A wedding is one of the most memorable moments of a bride’s life and she deserves to look her best on that day. Many parlours in Delhi offer pre-bridal packages, where the bride is treated from top to toe.
Here are some of the items you might find on a pre-bridal package.
• As the big day appears, there will be a lot of things that will ask for your attention. Hence you should choose a place that has all facilities under one roof. Also look out for the hygiene levels of the salon, and also scout the area before you sign up for anything.
• For the face, you need to schedule a bleaching treatment at the salon. For this, milk based bleach is the best and it works wonders on the skin. A healthy skin can only happen from within, so if you have skin conditions, you can always consult a doctor first. The eyebrows need to be groomed and the upper lips threaded by a makeup artist in Delhi.
• There are many things that you can do for your body which include regular exfoliation and body polishing treatments to scrub the dead cells off and make you look younger.
• A deep massage with aromatic oils also helps because it relaxes you.
• You should get a body pack a few days with the bridal makeup artist in Delhi, because it adds a glow or sheen to the body. Apart from these above mentioned treatments there are also other things you can do to make the whole process complete.
Supriti Batra is a well-known makeup artist in Delhi and if you want to look your best during your wedding, please do visit her to book an appointment.